Re: [leafnode-list] Moving leafnode to another server?

Matthias Andree wrote:
> Leafnode itself will be fine as long as the length of the name of the
> spooldir remains the same. It doesn't care for the hostname embedded in
> XRef:, but clients might.

Excellent, thanks.

I actually ended up just running a sed to go through and translate all
the instances of the old hostnames to the new one, and things have been
working fine.

Thanks again!

-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy          |  "Happiness isn't good enough for me!  I
apocalyptech.com/wow       |             demand euphoria!"