Re: [leafnode-list] Follow-up posts are lost?

"Mike Vanecek" <leaf_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Not sure where to look for this ...
>
> Latest version of leafnode and slrn

Is that 1.10.X or 2.0.0alphaWHATEVER?

In 1.10.X, the default is to only show the article locally when the
upstream has it, in 2.0.0 with default settings means show it
immediately. (2.0.0 can be switched to 1.X behavior by no_direct_spool=1).

> However, it never returns (as far as I can tell) to the server. I did have the
> create_all_links set to zero; have changed it to 1 now to see if that makes a
> difference. Of course, the upstream news server could be messing up

Can you telnet into the upstream server and issue
HEAD <message.id.of.your.followup> and check that? If you can't figure
it out, just post the header here and we'll work it out together.