Re: [leafnode-list] Preventing crossposting to a local group?

Lloyd Zusman <ljz@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm using leafnode-2.0.0-*, and I want to set up a local group that will
> reject all articles that are crosspost attempts.  In other words, if
> anyone tries to post to this local group with more than one newsgroup
> named in the "Newsgroups:" line, I want leafnode to reject the post.
>
> I only want this to occur for this one local group; posts to all other
> groups, be they local or remote, should succeed whether or not
> crossposting is taking place.
>
> Can I do this via filter rules?  If so, how.

Does something like this work (as filter; adjust the newsgroup name to
be a Perl compatible regular expression):

newsgroups = ^local\.nocrossposts$
maxcrosspost = 1
action = kill

If not, does it work only for local or only for remote posts?