[leafnode-list] Getting a new leafnode setup in sync with an old one.

I have leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20041213a running in a local-group-only
setup.  I need to move the domain it sits on to another machine and
have this new machine start serving these local groups.

Assume that I do a new, clean "make install" of leafnode on the new
machine. After that, what is the minimal set of files and
directories that I need to rsync from the old machine to the new
one?

Leafnode's directory names and locations will be different on the
new machine, and that's why I only want to rsync the minimum amount
of information necessary to bring up the new version of leafnode so
that it starts properly serving the local groups where the version
on the old machine left off.

I realize that I will have to change one or more directory names in
the config file on the new machine.  But other than that, I don't
think that I should have to change anything else that comes over
from the old machine to the new one ... correct?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@xxxxxxxxxx