Re: [leafnode-list] Behind-the-scenes cancelation in a local group.

Daniel Zwick <dzwick@xxxxxx> writes:

> Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2005 05:34 schrieb Matthias Andree:
>> > Leafnode does not currently expose its cancel interface (it should).
>>
>> I've released a new snapshot that supports texpire -C '<message-id>'.
>
> We already had this feature, or am I missing something here?
>
> applyfilter -C

We had this, but it worked only halfway.

texpire -C gets it right and fixes the overview data as well, and it was
also misplaced in applyfilter because it has nothing to do with
filtering.

There will be another fix to remove the article with given Message-ID
from in.coming, too.