Re: [leafnode-list] Re: How to disable expiry for certain groups?

Raymond Scholz schrieb am 2005-01-08:

> >               "groupexpire" makes it possible to adjust expiry times for indi-
> >               vidual groups. Expiry times are given in days,  negative  values
> >               prevent  expiry for the given groups.
>

> Which did prove wrong for me using 2.0.0.alpha20050103a.  The groups
> are expired immediately.

How can this happen? texpire.c lines 805f.:

   801      if (debugmode & DEBUG_EXPIRE)
   802          ln_log(LNLOG_SDEBUG, LNLOG_CGROUP,
   803                 "%s: expire %ld, low water mark %lu, high water mark %lu",
   804                 n, (long)expire, first, last);
   805      if (expire <= 0) {
   806          return;
   807      }
   808      /* check the syntax of the .overview info */
   809      if (debugmode & DEBUG_EXPIRE) {

There is a bug because it does not check overview data for groups that
do not expire but I do not see how it could expire a group.

I need more details.