[leafnode-list] Fetching Bodies

Hi All
I dont know it this is possible, however what I would like to do is have Leafnode fetch any new article headers on a regular basis (which is fine, I set it up as a cron job), and then what i would like it to do is when an article is requested by my newsreader, for Leafnode to connect to my news provider and get the article body immediately, rather than fetch them all later. I am able to get Newscache to do this, but I would rather use Leafnode as it is much more 'intellegent' about the way it handles undread newsgroups etc.

Thanks