Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.11.3

activated logs. nothing special. it shows me my config settings for timeout and pcre groups line. showing connected to server xxxxx, wrote file with 2 active lines, process forket, process done.

thats it
help ?

Roi

Matthias Andree wrote:

Roi Dayan <roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I use same configuration I had on the older version (and it worked) but now I dont get new articles from servers even thu there are. I tried to postto leafnode some test article and it got posted on the other servers but leafnode didnt fetch it aswell.

I tried running fetchnews -f also.

whats the problem ?

Check the logs. See the README file for instructions how to capture logs.