Re: [leafnode-list] problem solved maybe

Roi Dayan <roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I now restarted my xinetd and in Pan deleted all news groups and did
> Fetch all groups from server option.
> Now it seems I get articles.

Note that "delaybody" mode doesn't work with Pan (it defaults to off,
and I don't recall you mention it). Often, newsreaders hide "read"
articles, or groups without "new" messages, from the listings, which can
be irritating at first, so if you think you're missing out on articles,
check the "View" options/menus of your newsreader and have it show
"read" articles, too.