[leafnode-list] leafnode missing something

Maybe I can explain a little better. I run fecthnews, and get the list
of newsgroups in /var/spool/news/leaf.node.
My newsreader will not connect to leafnode to get the list of groups.
Telnetting 119 results in connected to jack.home, followed my connection
closed by remote host.  Starting telnetd results in bind : Address
already in use.
Any hints??
Thanks,

--
	Jack
Giving up the right to arms is a mistake a free people get to make only once. I will not make that mistake.