[leafnode-list] Can't post to my leafnode

Hello all,

I installed leafnode leafnode-1.10.4.rel through urpmi on a Linux Mandrake
10.1. Everything went ok, I configured it with one news server (for our lan)
and I can see all posts on the groups I subscribed to. BUT I can't post... I
mean I do post (using Mozilla Thunderbird), I can see my posts when
fetchnews -Pvv but they never reach the news server (waited 2 days with
fetchnews every 30 mins). Did I forget something?

Thanks in advance,

Tasos Papadopoulos - Athens - Greece