Re: [leafnode-list] Can't post to my leafnode

Anastasios Papadopoulos wrote:
> Thank you for your help. I finally solved the problem, which (of-course) was
> my misconfiguration... I had "minlines = 2" in config and although I tried
> to send test posts with more than 2 lines, leafnode seemed to ignore it.
> This was the only change I did (commented out this line) and my posts are
> now going to their destinations...

Please don't top-post on this list.

Is your upstream newsserver providing proper Lines information through
XOVER and XHDR? If the upstream doesn't provide proper information, of
course the filter triggers. You should be able to tell the difference
from a debug log.