[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] I can not grab old articles for groups on the server
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] I can not grab old articles for groups on the server
- From: Steven Woody <narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:22:22 +0800
- Delivery-date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 06:23:57 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:organization:date:message-id:user-agent:mime-version:content-type; b=hvfRMfkHMernawutz949ATOHnDLJWPqpj0gbkoPGcpr3zN4eHrlKxMPWh5FZJRmR9laASlbXfILhdrYH3OtxAcI6D43Q3bmkzvpAj5nR20b0sVk/1RPy9c+HjsAGoFceP128+u9JBEhOBhEAOAxcPzkHLdJfa9tX19eLZLChgrg=
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Organization: 2046
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110004 (No Gnus v0.4) Emacs/21.4 (gnu/linux)
in the verbose output, fetchnewss said something like,
foo.bar.group: fetch mmm - nnn
(nnn - mmm) articles got.
but the number of (nnn - mmm) is so much less than the total messages numbers
in the server minus the number is the leafnode spool. in the other word, i
wanna get all those old articles. is there a way? (i've tried fetchnews -f but
found no differences)
steven woody (id: narke)
Jesse: You want to know why I wrote that stupid book?
Jesse: So that you might come to a reading in Paris and I could walk
up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you?"
Celine: [laughing] No - you thought I'd be here today?
Jesse: I'm serious. I think I wrote it, in a way, to try to find you.
Celine: Okay, that's - I know that's not true, but that's sweet of you
Jesse: I think it is true.
- Before Sunset (2004)
leafnode-list mailing list