[leafnode-list] I can not grab old articles for groups on the server

in the verbose output, fetchnewss said something like,

foo.bar.group: fetch mmm - nnn
(nnn - mmm) articles got.

but the number of (nnn - mmm) is so much less than the total messages numbers
in the server minus the number is the leafnode spool. in the other word, i
wanna get all those old articles. is there a way? (i've tried fetchnews -f but
found no differences)

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Jesse: You want to know why I wrote that stupid book?
Celine: Why?
Jesse: So that you might come to a reading in Paris and I could walk
up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you?"
Celine: [laughing] No - you thought I'd be here today?
Jesse: I'm serious. I think I wrote it, in a way, to try to find you.
Celine: Okay, that's - I know that's not true, but that's sweet of you
to say.
Jesse: I think it is true.

	- Before Sunset (2004)