Re: [leafnode-list] groupinfo has lost some moderated flags

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Matthias Andree wrote:

> I think the administrators of the server should be hit with a
> cluestick. It can't be that hard for NTL to keep their group flags in
> synch. Perhaps they aren't even aware of the problem because no-one is
> watching...

Seconded :-)

Failing that I've posted a message to their semiunofficial forums at
http://www.chetnet.co.uk/portal/forum/? and we'll see if anything happens!

I believe their news service is outsourced but they should still have an
interest in it working.

BTW both the man pages for leafnode and fetchnews mention a -V option but
it is never spelt out what it (fairly obviously) does.

Robert
--
Robert Marshall