[leafnode-list] Re: broken articles

Roi Dayan <roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Matthias Andree wrote:
>
>>Roi Dayan <roi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>

>>>what info you need ?
>>>binaries not completed, they just take a lot less for some reason from
>>>original size.
>>>

>>What is in the intact copy of the article at the same place where the
>>leafnode copy breaks off?
>>

> what ?

You said the article as leafnode presented it is different from the one
on your upstream server. Please download an article that is corrupted on
your leafnode from the upstream ISP, too, and compare the two copies.

You further said that the leafnode copy was shorter than the original -
at the place where the leafnode article ends, what is in the original?
(Check with less or xxd.)

You can also gzip or bzip2 the two copies of the same article (not too
large, 1 MB is OK but please no larger) and mail it to me off-list (the
list will refuse large posts anyways).