[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode and stunnel

On 15.10.2005 14:25, Matthias Andree wrote:

> Revisiting your former error messages, I think you may be running
> stunnel v3, or the v3-wrapper for v4, whereas your configuration file
> should be fit for stunnel v4 AFAICT.  stunnel v4 has no -l, -r or
> similar options, that's what rang the bell. Perhaps it might be helpful
> to see which stunnel version exactly is installed, or trying to install
> stunnel 4.12 (be sure to use the right --prefix option that matches your
> inetd.conf).

chaky@ubuntu:~ $ stunnel -V

stunnel 3.26 on i386-pc-linux-gnu PTHREAD+LIBWRAP with OpenSSL 0.9.7g 11
Apr 2005

Yes, I remember now, that I had compiled stunnel 4.06. Yes, that's it:
in my source directory.

chaky@ubuntu:~ $ cd /usr/local/src/stunnel-4.06

Great. I will just remove this one, and reinstall my custom 4.06.

Thank you, on your help. :-)

--
ChaKy @ idolNET IRC Network :: PGP:0x487B18D5 :: ICQ:96731865
http://alf.unidu.hr/~ncake/gallery/ :: Ubuntu Linux Community