[leafnode-list] Re: Cannot update timestamp on /var/spool/news/interesting.groups/...: Operation not permitted

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:45:48PM +0000, David Aldred wrote:
> Is there any way I can take the part of the leafnode code that tries to do the
> update, compile it, and run it 'out of context' to see if the same problem
> arises?

You could attach a debugger or strace to the leafnode process that
services your news reader to see what is going on.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Århus - Denmark - nba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming