[leafnode-list] Re: (OT) recommendations for news service?

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 20:52, Adam Funk wrote:

> > What is your local network configuration, do you have routers or
> > firewalls on your computer? If so, what kind of firewall

Just the Linksys cable/DSL router with a couple of ports (not related to
nntp) forwarded.  I don't need to listen on any ports for leafnode, do I?

> > and what
> > operating system and version (including kernel version) are you
> > using?

Debian testing/unstable
2.4.27-2-386 #1
(I must have booted the wrong one last time, I usually run k7.)
leafnode 1.11.4-1