[leafnode-list] Leafnode can't see spamcop newsgroup

Greetings.

I'm having problems with Leafnode (1.11.3, SuSE RPMs) not recognizing that
a certain newsgroup exists on a news server.  In particular, I have the
following line in my /etc/leafnode/config:

server = news.spamcop.net

If I use my news client to connect to this server directly, it finds the
following available newsgroups:

control
control.cancel
spamcop
spamcop.geeks
spamcop.help
spamcop.mail
spamcop.routing
spamcop.social
spamcop.spam
spamcop.test

However, leafnode doesn't see the spamcop newsgroup.  It's not in
the /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo file, and isn't visible in my news
client if I connect to my local leafnode server.

Is this a bug in leafnode?  Or is the news.spamcop.net server not
configured correctly?

Regards,
Tristan

--
   _
  _V.-o  Tristan Miller [en,(fr,de,ia)]  ><  Space is limited