[leafnode-list] Re: Leafnode 2.0 and local groups..

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 06:05:37PM +0200, clemens fischer wrote:
> your "README.html" should mention the directory setup needed for
> local groups, eg. names, permissions and that one doesn't need an
> "./.overview".

Just tested with 2.0.0_alpha20060321:

Existing newsgroup: internal.test
Existing directory structure: internal/test/
New newsgroup: internal.test.second

While posting to internal.test.second leafnode created
internal/test/second/ as it seems to be needed.

The totally new group "no.dirs.needed" (not even no/ existed) behaved in
the same way. Right after posting there, no/dirs/needed/ appeared.

So if there are no plans to remove this very good way of creating
directorys, I'd suggest just leaving the need to create directorys out
of README.html.

Having installed 2.0.0_alpha20060321 I could not yet find any problems.
(I'm not the ultimate stress tester for leafnode anyway, but I just
wanted to mention this. One issue appeared ("list" not working), but I
figured out, this was a problem of my news server, not leafnode.)

Have a nice day!

Martin