[leafnode-list] Multiple servers and posting

I'm using Leafnode 1.9.33 configured to download articles from two news
servers. The second one carries only a few groups that the first one doesn't.

When posting followups to articles on the second server, how can I make
Leafnode send it to the second server instead of the first one, as it seems
to be doing with my current configuration?

Here are the relevant lines from my /etc/leafnode/config:
- - -
# Main news server
server = news.easynews.com
username = ...
password = ...

# Secondary news server carrying only pgsql.* groups
server = news.postgresql.org
only_groups_pcre=pgsql\.
- - -

Any hints on fixing this would be most welcome.

Regards,
--
Lars Haugseth