[leafnode-list] Re: Fetchnews - glibc detected *** double free or corruption - aborted

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 12:42:15PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
> (I don't know emerge.)

That's why I wrote these annotations about how to insert a debuggable
leafnode into an native Gentoo system. ;-)

> > I'd suggest tuning make.conf the following way:
>
> make.conf isn't a fetchmail feature.

It's a config-file telling emerge how to compile the packages.

> > Probably there's no harm in any of these. So a "emerge leafnode" could
> > be fine after that, couldn't it?
>
> As long as it DOES NOT list "-s" in CFLAGS or LDFLAGS, but DOES list
> "-ggdb3 -O1" in the CFLAGS, probably yes.

CFLAGS and LDFLAGS remain untouched, as far as I remember.

Martin