[leafnode-list] /etc/news/moderators and gmane

Hi,

I have finally jumped the ship and upgraded to leafnode 2.0.0.alpha20060711a
(Debian packages for Debian/testing are in
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/progs/debian -- of course, they are most probably .
I am struggling with pygn (mail2news gateway), but I found one thing, which
seems to me to be pure bug. /etc/news/moderators has a last line

## Direct all other public hierarchies to the master moderator database.
*:%s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All gmane groups are considered to be moderated (which is true, I think Lars
uses moderating trick to send emails out to lists), so effectively I cannot
post to gmane newserver. I have commented out that last line, but I wonder
whether there would be a way how to define "don't bother with mailing to
this moderated tree". For example, empty value could mean that. So that I
would have:

gmane.*:

Best,

Matěj
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@xxxxxxxxx
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

We can tell our level of faith in what God wants to do for us by
our level of enthusiasm for what we want God to do for other.
   -- Dave Schmelzer