[leafnode-list] how to moderate group

I have a stupid question [1] about moderated local groups.

Since installing leafnode 2 I thought I'd muck around with some local groups,
mainly for testing.  I set up a local moderated group.

If I post to it, the post actually gets emailed to the moderator (which is me
anyway).  But what do I do with it then?  Someone posts to moderated group, it
gets emailed to me, I see it's spam and I /dev/null it, but if it's ok how do I
move it to the group via leafnode?  Manually?

[1] Although supposedly the only stupid question is an unasked one.

--
Troy Piggins
  ,-o   Ubuntu v6.06 (Dapper Drake): kernel 2.6.15-25-server,