[leafnode-list] Re: [alpha] permission change for news spool

* Matthias Andree on Friday, September 01, 2006 at 00:54:42 +0200:
> I reserve the right to break your scripts later anytime anyways...
> once the spool format changes, your scripts stop working.

heh

> Besides that, leafnode's security model relies on such permissions. If
> you're on a trusted machine, you can of course hack all you want as long
> as you don't ask for support -

but that was my intention: break first, and then complain ;-)

> and unfortunately for you, there is no central place where you
> could adjust permissions. The "no world permissions" paradigm
> is hard-wired at the moment.

Sure. Thanks for the explanation.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>