[leafnode-list] Re: pygn as a mail2news gateway

Matej Cepl wrote:
> so now the real problem I am dealing with -- mail2news bidirectional
> gateway.

I tried everything, but I am just not able to make it working. So I have to
ask again: is there any leafnode-style (aka "for dummies") HOWTO for
mail2news bi-directional gateway? The most far I got is that I have all my
local newsgroups unmoderated, so I at least get messages to them. When I
switch them to moderated, a) I don't get any messages to read, b) no
messages are posted anyway. Details of how I tried (see above in this
thread).

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks a lot,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@xxxxxxxxx
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas
when the money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows
what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to
avoid creating jobs.
    -- Dave Barry