[leafnode-list] Listening on ports other than 119

Hi. I'm running the latest leafnode alpha with so much success that I'm
thinking of offering news to a separate group of users who have
different requirements from my current users. Ideally, I'd like the new
users to be able to connect to a separate leafnode daemon running on
the same box but using a different port, such as port 120. According to
my reading of the documentation, this isn't possible, but does anybody
have a patch to make it possible?

This is also a feature request: --listen <number> : specify a port as
a ./configure option.

--
PJR :-)