[leafnode-list] Re: Possible to run leafnode on different servers at different frequencies?

On 2006-09-11, Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:

> For leafnode-1, there's a little brother called "-l" which polls only
> the first server listed in the configuration file.

I hadn't spotted that, but probably wouldn't have understood that
"Don't use supplementary servers" means "use only the first one".

I'll have to think about this, since it means that my current second
and third ones would get polled less frequently too (along with the
fourth one I'm considering).

Any idea (sorry, I have to ask) when Leafnode 2 will hit
Debian/Ubuntu?

Thanks,
Adam