[leafnode-list] Re: [beta] select_group dead slow

Hi Matthias,

* Matthias Andree on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 23:33:25 +0200:
> Well, it is unclear to me from your logs what makes leafnode-2 slow in
> the slrn case - can you try enabling excessively high debug modes and
> try to get a snippet from one GROUP with some of the XOVER commands?

Do you mean the log snippets I mailed, or the complete logs at

<http://www.blacktrash.org/downloads/leafnode_debug/>

as mentioned in

$ head -n1 news.debug-2
Sep  4 02:22:02 krille leafnode[970]: config: debugmode is 4095

Is this the right debugmode or do you mean something completely
different?

> Feel free to bzip2 and mail me off-list (in fact you'll have to if it's
> too large, the list will strip it).

The logs are still at

<http://www.blacktrash.org/downloads/leafnode_debug/news.debug-1.tar.bz>
for leafnode-1

and at

<http://www.blacktrash.org/downloads/leafnode_debug/news.debug-2.tar.bz>
for leafnode-2

If you prefer them mailed, or need some other info, just give me
short notice.

Thanks for looking into this!

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>