[leafnode-list] [ has been marked for download. ]

I'm getting the following message from leafnode:

[ has been marked for download. ]

I want pan to tell leafnode to get all message bodies.  However, I don't
want pan to create duplicates of message bodies, the headers and bodies
should remain with leafnode, to which pan connects (hope that makes sense).

I had leafnode set to download headers only, now I want leafnode, or
fetchnews, to go back and fetch the bodies, too.

thanks,

Thufir