[leafnode-list] Re: no archive messages

Paul Johnson schrieb am 2006-09-30:

> On Saturday 30 September 2006 15:10, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > Thufir <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > > If a post is marked for no archiving, or if an individual removes a post,
> > > does leafnode delete that post?
> >
> > Leafnode doesn't care for X-No-Archive. Leafnode-1 does _not_ heed
> > cancel/supersedes, leafnode-2 does.
>
> Are there any debian leafnode2 packages for those of us wanting to experiment
> with it?

Not officially - Debian's support policy got end users stuck with a
severely b0rked 1.9.19 version for years, so to avoid such states in the
future I'm recommending against packaging leafnode-2 yet. If you feel
you must do it, be prepared to deliver an update for the same
distribution no matter what code changed.