[leafnode-list] Re: no archive messages

Matej Cepl <mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On the other hand, I am trying to run leafnode2 on Fedora
> (http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/progs/rpms\
> /leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20061010a-0.i386.rpm;
> now it is mostly just repackaged tarball). I have failed miserably on the
> first attempt, due to strict SELinux policies, so I had to switch to
> permissive policy (i.e., just inform about problems, don't block the
> operations) and everything seems to work smoothly. Of course, if I would
> like to upload to Fedora extras (or somewhere on my website) I would need
> to fix this problem and write proper SELinux policy myself. Did anybody
> try to create that?

WRT the changes required to the .spec file, please send them to me for
review so I can perhaps integrate them.

Oh, and BTW (unless the Fedora online RPM howto stuff improved a lot),
if there is anything you can do about this at all: please see that
someone provides proper and in the first place *complete* RPM
documentation - the stuff Novell shipped as part of the 4.1.1 RPM
package is about a decade behind code & macros and has gaping holes.