[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20061010a snapshot available

> > Leafnode 2.0.0.alpha20061010a is available from
> > http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/beta/

FYI, I built an RPM under Mandriva Corporate Server 4.0
and it worked fine for local groups.

Realizing that packaging is sort of not a priority, the
next comment is mostly just to document one oddity
about the RPM build under Mandriva, and it might also
affect other distributions where %doc behaves similarly.

For some reason, when _prefix is set to /usr/local, %doc
puts the man page do not go in /usr/local, but are instead
placed where _usr is set.  Thanks to Mattias for putting a
comment in the spec file to remind me how to fix it.  If
you change _usr to /usr/local, the RPM will not longer
build in /usr/src/RPM but rather in /usr/local/src/RPM.
It is easy to workaround though...

  ln -s /usr/src/RPM /usr/local/src/RPM

I can't say I think much of the _usr macro.  It really seems
like a kludge that wasn't well thought out.

Kevin