[leafnode-list] Re: fetchnews says : "Check your system clock"

Le 2 nov. 06 à 00:21, Matthias Andree a écrit :

> servers and client are supposed to
> talk UTC

obviously )))

> If the server had a problem with end of DST and was since fixed
> manually
> or your computer didn't switch back to CET (from CEST) properly, this
> would explain the issues.

ok this tends to demonstrate the prob arroses on my computer because
all the 4 servers i'm connected with are saying the same think (thru
fetchnews).

may be it was a coincidence this occures only when i tried to
fetchnews automatically.

i'll make another try-out this morning.

best,

Yvon