[leafnode-list] Re: fetchnews -vvv OK but not telneting ?

Le 2 nov. 06 à 08:23, Matthias Andree a écrit :

> And the permissions can be a bit more relaxed. r-x for the group would
> be fine, and the setuid-to-news doesn't hurt either if you trust all
> your local and shell (as in SSH access) users.

OK, i'll arrange that too.

>> then i've trashed every bins belonging to leafnode and reinstall
>> leafnode again with JK dmg package and get :
>>
>> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root  wheel   165552 Dec 15  2005 leafnode
>
> This doesn't seem to be the latest version though.

yes i know probably Jens Kutilek is satisfied with this version then
why changing a working one...

i'll do another "one click installer" when a first running version of
my prefs pane will be working and then i'll make use of the leafnode
latest. i do jave to go step by step ;-)

best,

Yvon