[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode config + PreferencesPane for Mac OS X

Yvon Thoraval wrote:

> on mac os x tasks are launched by launchd and, in order to avoid
> collision between tasks name, they have to follow some rules, saying
> in short,  the "reverse dns" path. leafnode being on sourceforge.net
> i've choosen, fo the time being :
>
> net.sourceforge.leafnode for leafnode, i'll probably make use of :
> net.sourceforge.fetchnews
> net.sourceforge.ftexpite etc...
>
> hoping this could avoid names conflict.

I think it would be best to use "private" names, because there is no
offical Mac installer from Sourceforge, that's why I chose
"de.netzallee.leafnode" for my launchd item (Netzallee being the name
of my company). Feel free to use de.netzallee... if you want to
contribute your Preference Pane to my distribution.

Jens