[leafnode-list] Re: Setting fetchnews to only fetch, or only post, news.

I'm running Kubuntu Dapper and have the latest leafnode package
available in their repositories. I think this is Leafnode 1.

I try to stick to packages because then my package manager can control
dependencies. Will leafnode 2 be making it into the Kubuntu repositories
soon do you think?

Toby