[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode is working?

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007, Thufir wrote:

> Yeah, I thought that pan and leafnode weren't communicating, but it now
> looks to be related to the xinetd service, nntp and the leafnode daemon.
>
> Could it be a leafnode configuration?

Sorry - haven't seen all of it yet (lack of time).

Check the logs (news logging needs to be enabled on some systems before
you actually get something useful - check the TROUBLESHOOTING documents
for syslog instructions) and double-check your /etc/hosts.allow, perhaps
try the tcpdmatch tool.

HTH