[leafnode-list] rss into leafnode

I made myself a bit of a program to inject RSS feeds into leafnode as
local newsgroup articles (leafnode v2).  It's early days, but already
does good things for me.  So as a bit of shameless self-promotion:

    http://www.geocities.com/user42_kevin/rss2leafnode/index.html

The concept is meant to be simple, just some perl to download and
massage items into mime-ish messages, then run leafnode rnews to put
them in the spool.  Message-IDs avoid duplicates, and a little status
file holds http ETags to avoid redownloading at all if possible.