[leafnode-list] Please help with a filtering rule

Hi,

in some newsgroups I read, there is a spammer who used to put the string
"MI5 Persecution" in his subject line. This was easy to filter out with

^Subject:.*MI5.Persecution.*

in /etc/leafnode/filters. Recently the guy startetd to mess up the MI5 string
was random spaces or special characters, like backticks, commas or hyphens.

How would a filter look that matches all variations of the "MI5 Persecution"
string? I have only very basic knowledge of regexps and can't work it out
myself.

Any help would be apreciated.

George