[leafnode-list] Leafnode spam learning?

Hi All,

I run Leafnode so that I can read news from anywhere I like - home,
work,
e-cafe etc. This means I use several different clients: OE at work
because I
can't install anything else, Thunderbird at home in Windows, Evolution
in
Linux etc. etc.

Traditionally, spam-filtering has been seen as a client-side activity,
but
it would clearly result in much redundant work for me. I'm looking for a
way
of hooking up an intelligent spam filter (like SpamAssassin) with
Leafnode,
so that it regularly updates /etc/news/leafnode/filters for me.

Does anyone else have a good server-side spam learning setup with
Leafnode?
Grateful for any tips.

Regards,

Chris

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer