[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] leafnode 1.11.7 release candidate #1
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
leafnode-1.11.7.rc1 has been released, it is available from
<http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/> and a release candidate to
Please test this release candidate and report success or failure.
Note also that you can donate via the SourceForge system (links are
readily available on http://www.leafnode.org/). Your donations help
finance the infrastructure used to host leafnode.
These are the important changes since 1.11.6:
- - Fix texpire logging if it unlinks files without hardlinks from message.id/NNN/
- - Fix potential segfault on libcs that do not catch NULL for %s formatting
(several GNU libc versions do) when trying to retrieve delayed bodies from
corrupt article headers. Pretend success, to purge article no. from
subscription file. Bug reported by Chris Carr.
- - When creating a Path: header (because the newsreader did not do that), use
"not-for-mail" instead of NEWS_USER (usually "news") as the user component.
This seems to resolve propagation issues with 2nd-hop-upstreams, as reported
in Debian Bug#459980 by Michael Weitzel, with Universität Siegen, Germany.
- - When writing to client fails, log decoded errno, too.
This can help debugging certain firewall misconfigurations easier.
- - Add some comments to UNINSTALL-daemontools
- - Put README-FQDN* under leafnode's license. Found to be in conflict with
Debian's DFSG by Mark Brown.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
leafnode-list mailing list