[leafnode-list] Fwd: How can I read Binaries

Been using Leafnode for about a year in a simple configuration.  Subscribe
to a few groups using PAN, copy (bash script) all messages to storage and
then locally index (beagle).  Whole process is automated for users to see a
single page of results from various sources each day without have to use
various tools / programs.

All is working very well with the script getting bigger and better .........

What I would like to be able to do is allow a user to select a link from a
results page and open the message and or picture attached.  No idea where to
start looking or whether it can be done?  Leafnode / Script on unbuntu with
users on XP.

Not strictly linked with leafnode but thought I would chance it.

Any advice on the way forward gratefully received.

Regards

Baz