[leafnode-list] Re: Suppressing "no servers found" error message

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 09:28:19AM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:

> sense that none of the interfaces (configuration, command line) or data
> layouts (spool format) change.  The latter is something I don't want
> leafnode-2 to be yet, because there's so much on the table to be done, I
> want to reserve the right to make a radical change if needed -- and

Is it perhaps worth considering releasing Leafnode 2 as stable and doing
this additional development as part of a Leafnode 3 effort?  Version 2
is already a considerable improvement over Leafnode 1 in many respects
and development on Leafnode 2 has been rather slow for a considerable
period of time.