[leafnode-list] Re: Suppressing "no servers found" error message

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Mark Brown wrote:

> Is it perhaps worth considering releasing Leafnode 2 as stable and doing
> this additional development as part of a Leafnode 3 effort?  Version 2
> is already a considerable improvement over Leafnode 1 in many respects
> and development on Leafnode 2 has been rather slow for a considerable
> period of time.

Well, I considered that.

It was slow for lack of developer resources, not for lack of work items...

It's a bit early, but I might split the TODO list in leafnode-2 and
leafnode-3 items. I'd still like to use pipelining for reading group
titles of newly-arrived groups and do some other minor changes before
going that way.

HTH
Matthias