[leafnode-list] fetchnews continuously grabbing active

I'm running 2.0.0.alpha20070602a.

Over the weekend I did a manual run of fetchnews(8) with -f.  Since then
I noticed that the run from cron was grabbing the active file every time.

Turns out the last: file for my primary server had mtime of several weeks
ago.  In particular, my manual run doesn't seem to have updated it.

Any thoughts on what would cause it to fail to update?

Otherwise, my leafnode experience has been great.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@xxxxxxxxxxx>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6