[leafnode-list] Re: fetchnews continuously grabbing active

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:37:57 +0200 "Matthias Andree"
<matthias.andree@xxxxxx>   wrote:
> Whiskers schrieb:
>
> > It didn't tell my /why/ the active list wasn't being received, only
> > that it wasn't.  That's what I meant by 'what had gone wrong'.
>
> Is the logfile output along with the leafnode version still available? I
> might want to fix this for 1.11.7 if it's really lacking in some regard.

This happened at least two years ago, so no the log file no longer exists.
As far as I can remember, Leafnode logged the failure but there was no
'error message' or 'number' from the upstream server so the fault didn't
lie with Leafnode as far as I could see.  It was a short-lived problem, and
the upstream server concerned did later manage to provide a new list, so I
assume there was a temporary glitch at their end.

--
--  Whiskers