[leafnode-list] Re: automatically x-post to local group?

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:28:49 +0200 "clemens fischer"
<ino-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:

[...]

> what i want to achieve is just a local copy of everything going out,

[...]

The usual method of archiving 'sent articles' is to append them to an mbox
file, which can be accessed using an email client or text tools.  Usenet
clients such as slrn (and even I think Outlook Express) do that for
individual users.

I have heard of people getting email messages 'ported' into a local
newsgroup (something I'd like to do with mailing lists) but I don't know
how to do that with Leafnode.

--
--  Whiskers