[leafnode-list] Re: Strawpoll: Case sensitive or insensitive filters?

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:
> OK, having seen that problem: do users generally consider "case
> insensitive" a saner default for leafnode-2? It's slower (may be
> noticable on 2 GHz machines), but should not hurt too much.
> (leafnode 2 currently compiles filters only with PCRE_MULTILINE)

I'm all for performance. In particular because most machines I'm running
leafnode on have far less than 2Ghz.

Aside from that, Unix users should be used to case sensitivity.

my 2¢,
Rob
--
God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to
change the things we can, and wisdom to hide the bodies of the slobs we have