[leafnode-list] Random errors

Hi all, sorry for the unhelpful subject line - I don't know how else to
describe this.

I'm running Leafnode 1.11.7rc1-9 on Debian Lenny. It's been running for
about a year no with almost no problems. Today I've started seeing these
errors in my OE client:

Header download for the 'linux.debian.maint.boot' folder did not
complete.  Account: 'dbass.homelinux.com', Server:
'dbass.homelinux.com', Protocol: NNTP, Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

... But they're random. Every time I click "synchronise" (to download
new articles for all my subscribed groups), this error occurs for
different groups.

So it is not a problem with a specific group, or article, or set of
articles.

I've ssh'd into the server and can see nothing wrong at all.
/var/log/news/news.err is empty, as is news.crit and news.notice, since
they all rotated at 0713 this morning.

Has anyone experienced this before? Anyone have any thoughts as to what
might be causing the errors?

Thanks,

Chris

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer